Location found: Haydenville, Ohio, 6/22/17
Weight: 17lb 15.8oz
Dimensions: 12in radius, 90°
Manufactured by National Fireproofing Corporation, also known as NATCO, in Haydenville between 1906 and 1958. NATCO existed in Haydenville Ohio from 1906, when they purchased Haydenville Mining & Manufacturing Company. They re-branded from National fireproofing corporation, to NATCO in the 1930’s. For more information on NATCO, see Haydenville Company History.
These Conduits were used for drainage and underground utilities. Many of these would be connected in a row, and wires would run through them, protecting them. They were also used for drainage of land.